Creating a new project from a pre-built map
- Go to connections to create your 2 connections if you have not added the connections already
- Please utilize the Knowledge Base to learn more about the types of connectors and how to configure them.
3. Go to Projects -> Import to configure your prebuilt migration or integration.
4. On the left you can configure a prebuilt integration. On the right you can configure a prebuilt migration.
5. In this example we will configure a prebuilt migration. Just a reminder that you need to have your connectors already configured. Here we are going to create a migration from Microsoft CRM to Salesforce.
- Choose your origin and destination. If you do not see your system listed in the drop down, we do not have a prebuilt migration currently. Please contact our sales team @ email@example.com so we can assist.
- Choose your connectors. If you have not created your connectors, the list will be empty and you will not be able to continue.
- Click on Import Prebuilt Map
- Voila! You now have a base migration map that you can customize to fit your needs.
Import Starfish Map file from a locally stored *.SPD file
Import Starfish Map file from a locally stored *.SPD file Step Snapshot Go to project and select the Import view Select Browse to import the *.spd file Select *.spd file from directory folder. Once the import is complete, the project will be added to ...
Creating a New Job
Jobs are a series of tasks that can be performed against a singe data source. Each Jobs may contain different Stages, which allow you to move the data to different destinations. You may have an unlimited number of Stages per Job, and an unlimited ...
Creating a New Stage
Creating a Stage Under the mappings tab there is a bar titled stages. At the very end of the stages bar (on the right of the screen) there is a button with a + and what looks like a bulleted list, click this button and the New StarfishETL Stage menu ...
Creating a Project
To create a new project navigate to the projects tab and select the plus sign (new) icon on the right.
Executing Pre/Post-Process Operations
Any number of functional operations can be performed before or after a job is processed. To set up the operations, first navigate to job within the project you wish to add the operations to. Once you have selected a job navigate to the mappings tab. ...