Sage 100 Web Service Setup and Configuration
Sage 100 Web Service installation and setup instructions
Get ready - Prep
- Sage 100 credentials
- Sage 100SQL database
- Company ?
- Username and password
- .NET Framework 4.7.1+
- IIS with ASP.NET enabled.
- Installed somewhere where the Sage 100 client has also been installed. It does not have to be directly on the Sage 100 server.
- Sage 100 versions supported: 2014+
- Run the Starfish100 installer.
- Edit the web.config, configuring the connection string, Sage username/password, and Service username/password.
- In Starfish Admin, create a new connection to Sage 100.
- URL default would be http://localhost/Starfish100/CRM100.svc
- Username default is sage100service
- Password default is letmein
Sage 300 web service setup and configuration
Setting up Sage 300 web service test Get ready - Prep Sage 300 credentials Sage 300 SQL database Company Username and password System Prereqs .NET Framework 4.7.1+ IIS with ASP.NET enabled. Installed somewhere where the Sage 100 client has also been ...
Sage 100 ERP Connector
Overview Sage 100 versions supported: 2014 and higher. The StarfishETL Sage 100 Connector accesses Sage 100 via web services. It can be used with StarfishETL Windows or the Starfish Ray. If you are using the StarfishETL Windows module you will do ...
Sage 300 ERP Connector
Overview Sage 300 versions supported: 2014 and higher. It can read, write to the following tables (chart updated January 16, 2020) Sage 300 Entity Read Write Customer X X Contact 1 1 Products X Salesperson X Quote X X Order X X Invoice X X Payment ...
Microsoft Dynamics ERP - GP Connector
Dynamics GP Version Support The provider supports read access to Dynamics GP 2010, 2013, and 2015 through the Dynamics GP Web services APIs. Web services must be enabled for your instance. Establishing a Connection Authenticating to Dynamics GP To ...
Sage CRM Connector
SageCRM Origin Make sure you update your standard SageCRM URL to include ../webservices at the end. The SageCRM Origin will not work if you have a blank password. Your user must have a password. Origin Filters "SageCRM Filters should work just like ...